Wednesday, September 19, 2012

B is for Bad Wolf

Here's the next letter for the ABC Challenge from Llama Nails! I decided to continue with my ABC's of Doctor Who theme and went with B is for Bad Wolf. *Spoiler Alert* During the first season, in order to save the world and save the Doctor, Rose looks into the eye of the TARDIS and becomes the entity of Bad Wolf. Her eyes give off this awesome golden/yellow glow and I decided to model my mani after that. Here's what Rose looked like in the episode.
I used a base coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme White On, then layered Wet n' Wild Fast Dry The Wonder Yellows over for a creamy yellow, then sponged on a stripe of Orly Luxe for a golden shimmer. Topped it off with Out the Door top coat. I loved this mani, but it took forever and I didn't let it dry completely before I went out and ended up ruining it. Sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment