Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Color Swatches

So recently Bartell's Drug store was having a 3 for $5 sale on Sinful Colors, so of course I picked up some new polish. I did swatches of each of the colors. All around I really like each color. The only ones I had some issue with were HD Nails (the non glitter green) and Call You Later (the glitter green not pictured.) HD nails was an awesome color, but when I removed it, it left my nails with a weird yellow tint. I haven't repainted my nails for 2 days since I took the green off and still they are stained yellow. An unfortunate side effect from a really nice color. The Call You Later glitter would simply not come off. I soaked in acetone and scrubbed with a sponge and cotton ball to no success. I had used it as the tips of a french mani and unfortunately had a performance that night that I needed to remove it for, so I ended up having to cut the tips off because it wouldn't come off. It was an awesome green glitter, with a very sad end. The other colors I bought were Let Me Go (an iridescent light purple), Cinderella (a light blue with gold shimmer) and Daredevil (a neon hot pink). I loved every single one of these colors. Also, I didn't do any cleanup after I painted them as they were just swatches, so please ignore the sloppy edges. Here are the swatches!
Cinderella
HD Nails
Not sure how well you can see, but this is the yellow aftermath of HD nails.
Daredevil
Let Me Go

No comments:

Post a Comment