Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glitter Moons


So my best friend Mike finally talked me in to starting a blog about my Do It Yourself nail designs. I'm just starting out so my choices are pretty limited. Sorry about this first design not having during the process photos.

I started out by using Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips in a pretty colorful glitter. I then blocked off the moon area with donut hole protectors. I then painted the rest of the nail white with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in White On. I finished the nail with Revoln's Extra Life no chip top coat.  

This isn't my favorite design due to the thickness of the white polish. I have yet to find a white polish that doesn't take 4+ coats to be opaque and doesn't end up goopy and thick.  I'm taking recommendations! Which white polish do you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment